Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Android3011

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
Anybody else getting the old updates again. My iphone really struggled with this a few months ago, but after I reinstalled all of the aps it seemed to go away for a while. Now all of a sudden I am getting old updates again.

To name a few:

Rolando – v1.3 – 12/17/08
Falling Balls – v1.5 – 1/6/09

I have two others that are 2008 as well. Anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop this? Thanks!

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008
Yep, happening again. Remember there are tens of thousands of apps and thousands of updates. Apples servers must really be taking a good spanking.

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
I was having this issue a month or so ago and also having an occasional issue with my sync hanging up in iTunes after I had update from the phone. It would get to the last part after syncing photos and then just sit there. I would eventually cancel the sync and then resync and it typically fixed itself. Annoying!

I just decided one day that I'm only doing updates from iTunes on my Macbook and not doing them over the phone. Haven't had an issue since. I never uploaded or bought new Apps through the phone anyway...always through iTunes.

Steve

rburly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2009
Florida
I thought they had fixed it because I stopped getting all the old updates but two days ago I got 5-7 old updates all at once.

Android3011

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
I was up to around 14 and i went back in to the update screen moments ago to see if any of them were legit and it said that everything was up to date.

Not sure if i got lucky or if i did something but they are all gone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.