Old updates again?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Android3011, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Android3011 macrumors member

Anybody else getting the old updates again. My iphone really struggled with this a few months ago, but after I reinstalled all of the aps it seemed to go away for a while. Now all of a sudden I am getting old updates again.

To name a few:

Rolando – v1.3 – 12/17/08
    Falling Balls – v1.5 – 1/6/09

I have two others that are 2008 as well. Anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop this? Thanks!

2. groovee macrumors newbie

my counter of false updates is up to 10...again

3. Android3011 thread starter macrumors member

It's so annoying. Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

4. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Yep, happening again. Remember there are tens of thousands of apps and thousands of updates. Apples servers must really be taking a good spanking.

5. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

I was having this issue a month or so ago and also having an occasional issue with my sync hanging up in iTunes after I had update from the phone. It would get to the last part after syncing photos and then just sit there. I would eventually cancel the sync and then resync and it typically fixed itself. Annoying!

I just decided one day that I'm only doing updates from iTunes on my Macbook and not doing them over the phone. Haven't had an issue since. I never uploaded or bought new Apps through the phone anyway...always through iTunes.

Steve

6. Android3011 thread starter macrumors member

I got another one today. This is frustrating. Anyone have any solutions?

7. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

I thought they had fixed it because I stopped getting all the old updates but two days ago I got 5-7 old updates all at once.

8. Android3011 thread starter macrumors member

I was up to around 14 and i went back in to the update screen moments ago to see if any of them were legit and it said that everything was up to date.

Not sure if i got lucky or if i did something but they are all gone.

9. S Brake macrumors regular