Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MichaelMidnight

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
Los Angeles
I'm thinking about getting a lens adapter for my iPhone 6s Plus to get some nice wide angle lens and I'm wondering which dongle to go with. I had an OlloClip but it doesn't fit MY iPhone 6s Plus and I'm aiming to contact them and hopefully get a new one but I've also seen the Moment Lens which is really cool.

Any thoughts?

Cwolk

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2015
NJ, USA
I dont know if youre still deciding, but id recommend Moment. Currently, they are out of stock on most models but getting some in soon. Their lenses come with an adapter piece you put underneath your phone case that you can screw the lens onto. It really easy.

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
I've had two versions of the Olloclilp. I don't like having to change each time I get a new phone, and not being able to use it with a case.

I got some of the clip-on adapters (less than $20), and I honestly tell the difference in quality. Much easier to put on / take off, can use with any phone, and costs considerably less.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.