Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
I'm skeptical of case manufacturers that show a CG representation of what the case will look like personally but try it, who knows it might be solid. Also $29.99 is waaay to much for that case. Check Amazon first.

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016
Has anyone tried this case? I normally don't put any case on my phones. But this one looks good - still shows the gorgeour back of my white iphone X but gives some grip.

https://www.omgcovers.com/shop/ultra-thin-electroplating-cover-for-iphone-x/
To appreciate the real beauty of the iPhone X as the best iPhone in the iPhone history is not to use a case at all to expose the real beauty and feel the softness of glass. Use a bumper instead to protect from drop. Gorgeous iPhone C such as the silver one should not be covered with anything so the stunning color can be admired by anyone who looks at it. On the other hand, space gray color can be covered with any cases as it does not radiate the beauty as the silver silver one since it is a general cell phone color.

Reactions: rafark

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
This case can be found on eBay and I believe Amazon. I ordered one from China and they sent the wrong color. Rose. Would not send me the right one unless I shipped back. Threw it away.

The plating was nice.

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
I got the one with the blue highlights off Amazon. It looks good, not quite as cool as the pics, but I think the colors are best suited for the space gray X. I find the blue to be a bit too dark with the silver X. Instead I use this case. With the silver highlights it almost looks like there's no case on the phone. It could be a bit grippier, but it's not too bad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.