OMG case for iphone X

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vhl71, Feb 28, 2018.

1. vhl71 macrumors 6502

2. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

Ta0jin

I'm skeptical of case manufacturers that show a CG representation of what the case will look like personally but try it, who knows it might be solid. Also $29.99 is waaay to much for that case. Check Amazon first.

3. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

No but you may want to pull the trigger as the link indicates only a few left

4. Shark5150 macrumors 65816

Shark5150

I've seen that case on Amazon under another brand name. Exactly vthe same graphics as the site shows.

5. democracyrules macrumors 6502a

To appreciate the real beauty of the iPhone X as the best iPhone in the iPhone history is not to use a case at all to expose the real beauty and feel the softness of glass. Use a bumper instead to protect from drop. Gorgeous iPhone C such as the silver one should not be covered with anything so the stunning color can be admired by anyone who looks at it. On the other hand, space gray color can be covered with any cases as it does not radiate the beauty as the silver silver one since it is a general cell phone color.

6. ZipZap macrumors 603

This case can be found on eBay and I believe Amazon. I ordered one from China and they sent the wrong color. Rose. Would not send me the right one unless I shipped back. Threw it away.

The plating was nice.

7. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

I got the one with the blue highlights off Amazon. It looks good, not quite as cool as the pics, but I think the colors are best suited for the space gray X. I find the blue to be a bit too dark with the silver X. Instead I use this case. With the silver highlights it almost looks like there's no case on the phone. It could be a bit grippier, but it's not too bad.