OMG its really legit... The new iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tac22, Apr 18, 2010.

1. tac22 macrumors 6502

I know they say it was a Japanese knockoff but look at this picture... its on engadget but its the picture of the ipad leak

There is the iphone on top of the ipad, we can really tell if thats new or just a 3gs i think there is a cover on it

BUTT look at the top right hand corner, you can see the iphone from yesterdays photos, look closely now, you can see the speaker, and the side with the new silent switch and 2 volume buttons.

http://www.engadget.com/photos/iphone-4g-proof/#2904451

I was like omg,

I think apple tried to make everybody think it was a fake, they sure weren't going bring apple legal and then everybody would know thats the new iphone.

2. tac22 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. DaGreat01 macrumors 6502a

DaGreat01

Lmao......did you really think you were the first to repost this on here when your link is from an article over an hour ago? Just curious...

4. tac22 thread starter macrumors 6502

Idk, but everybody has been like its definitely not and apple product, so i decided to link to the picture and explain it. cuz at first i was like. engadget not again, till i saw the buttons on the side with the upclose picture. oh well

5. DaGreat01 macrumors 6502a

DaGreat01

Oh ok, well this is the thread it's on. The OP is actually mentioned by engadget. (not really but they said a macrumors member)