OMG-MB Pro to Surface-How To

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
There are and will be people who do switch because of the Surface Book. I've read of several on this forum who were selling their MBP so they could buy the Surface Book.

chrise2

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
We have a Surface Book in the office. Its pretty damn sweet. Windows 10 is also really nice. If you're looking for a tablet / PC combo, that's def the way to go. However, that fancy hinge looks neat, but the tablet attaches to the base via a motorized process. I forsee the little motors that rotate the locking arms into place breaking over time. Its also pretty slick how thing they've managed to make a fully functioning computer. All that said, I'll stick with my MB Pro. :)

Reactions: cbautis2

cbautis2

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2013
Yes, because Mac OS X or new MacBooks never had ANY issues day one...:rolleyes:
This is why never spend a premium on Windoze. No matter how expensive, windoze hardware manufacturers including M$ don't have quality control and they always break unlike my trusty, still very fast and responsive 2011 MBA.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
This is why never spend a premium on Windoze. No matter how expensive, windoze hardware manufacturers including M$ don't have quality control and they always break unlike my trusty, still very fast and responsive 2011 MBA.
All you have to do is read the forums here to find that the same can be applied to Apple.