OMG what happened to this truck!

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008

It said rollover, but how fast where they going? Train hit it?

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
Definitely screamed out 'rollover!'... You can trigger that by attempting to pull onto the highway while travelling 'at speed' (say, 60+ MPH/100+ KPH) with a varying elevation between the main highway roadbed and the shoulder... (after accidentally veering off the main roadway surface)

With any luck, its occupants survived...

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
TIMG TIMG!
But really, I would buy the rollover and it looks like much of the impact happened in the rear so perhaps a roll caused by a direct hit from something very big.

tofagerl

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Tell you what - I can see you're a little worried about those small dents. I'll throw in a GREAT undercoat treatment, and give you another $200 off!
No? OK, now I am really not supposed to do this without checking with my manager, but we just got a great deal on bluetooth handsfree installations! I'll throw that in for free. AND the undercoat treatment, AND $300 off!
Do we have a deal?

runplaysleeprun

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2004
Chicago, IL
That is an odd cut for extrication. usually just the beams connecting the area below the windows and the roof are cut, and then the top comletely removed. Like a poor man's homemade convertable.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Definitely screamed out 'rollover!'... You can trigger that by attempting to pull onto the highway while travelling 'at speed' (say, 60+ MPH/100+ KPH) with a varying elevation between the main highway roadbed and the shoulder... (after accidentally veering off the main roadway surface)

With any luck, its occupants survived...
A lot of stuff can trigger a roll over. You have varying elevation but the cause can also be anything that puts your car into a skid.

My brother rolled his car because he went off the road slightly and when getting back on the car went into a skid and while the car was slidding sideways it went off the road and rolled twist.

My sister and I both have had our cars go into a skid as well. My sister had a blow out and it that threw the car into a skid. I was driving on the road and they had recently repaved the road and the back end of my car slid out from behind me and I went skidding off the road.

The start of the roll over could be a blow out happened and while in a skid they went off the road.

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
Tell you what - I can see you're a little worried about those small dents. I'll throw in a GREAT undercoat treatment, and give you another $200 off!
No? OK, now I am really not supposed to do this without checking with my manager, but we just got a great deal on bluetooth handsfree installations! I'll throw that in for free. AND the undercoat treatment, AND $300 off!
Do we have a deal?
*peers at car*

"Um, is this covered under GMCare warranty coverage?"

:D

ospasha

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2008
high speed is an option , but since its a dodge, or american car, which has been known for really cheap finishing, and weak body, so all this damage can happen from a rollover at speed of zero.

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
Oooops, my bad. I was just trying to open the hood and I got a little angry.
"I locked myself out. Rather than paying $60 to have someone pick my lock, I decided to open it up myself using the Hurst tools I just happened to have laying around. Then a bit of the ol' ultraviolent kicked in. Me and the droogs had a smashing time."

:D

(Hurst hydraulic tools are better known by the general public as 'Jaws Of Life'.)

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2009
england
The question is how do you do head to tail flips. Those are a lot harder to pull off.
if gaming physics are equal to real life physics then you have to hit something hard side on while flying through the air ;) i do em all the time on gta IV it's easy haha

That'll buff right out.
few hours with some T cut and it'll be fine and dandy eh sorry lmfao that's priceless