On a positive note who thinks their 6+ is the best iPhone yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bryan1082, Sep 25, 2014.

1. bryan1082 macrumors newbie

Well first off I must say there seems like so much negativity going on around here with the new phones (iOS 8.0.1 not withstanding). I want to see who here actually is thinks their 6+ is the best iPhone they've had like me?

Yes it's big and when it first arrived I thought it was too big but now I've adjusted and love the size ;)

Compared my 6+ to a coworkers 6 finally and I was kind of surprised how much smaller the screen felt on the 6.

I've had no issues with mine in my daily life including:
    Keeping it in my front pockets in my jeans and suit pants which are very slim
    Using in the gym while lifting weights
    One-handed use as long as you realize it won't be as easy as smaller iPhones

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You could not have contributed to one of the several "I'm satisfied with my 6+" threads because….?

3. bryan1082 thread starter macrumors newbie

Because I'm a narcissist with low self-esteem who requires the attention and approval of the others.

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

I have been satisfied with my choice even before I received it. I don't need to belong to any bandwagon to feel accepted, etc. Im an individual that makes his own choices and is ok with that.

5. Razeus macrumors 603

Well, I unlocked my phone, sent a text, and opened the Facebook app like I always do. That's when I release Apple has been selling me the exact same experience for 7 years running.

6. dBoPlay macrumors newbie

I would probably say that the 6+ is the best one yet.

I do wish the phone were a touch smaller but I've got baby hands so YMMV. Even with my small hands I've adjusted to the size of the phone with a case on it quite well in the last few days.

I went for the 6+ despite the size though for the additional battery life, resolution, and OIS which I value more than the phone being the most comfortable to operate with one hand ever.

7. cmanbrazil, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014

cmanbrazil macrumors regular

i wish an admin would create a what I like about the 6plus sticky and combine similar threads there. I just got this new phone and look forward to learning from others here how best to use it and sharing what I have found as well, but there are so many bend gate threads, etc. that threads like this are important for those who want to enjoy their phones.

And I respect the bend gate issue and have been critical of apple in some of the threads, but I have the phone now and have decided to keep it regardless so its time to start focusing on optimizing my experience with it. I guess I would just like to see more balance. 10million phones sold, and macrumors folks were first in line!

8. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

On a positive note -- I think my 6 (and the 6+'s just like it) are great phones. By far the best design yet. These things look and feel like a work of art. I could not be happier with my purchase. Great job :apple:!

9. tekkt0r macrumors member

My biggest complaint about my 6+ is the bezel size. The 6+ is significantly larger than other 5.5 inch phones because of the large bezel. TouchID is partly to blame, but I'm having difficulty understanding why the top of the phone couldn't have been shrunk down a little to shorten the phone.

I expect to see Apple shrink the bezel in future 5.5 inch phones. The LG G3 is a great example of how a 5.5 inch screened phone can still be a small phone.

10. Razeus macrumors 603

Symmetry.