on my 2nd iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by littleebo356, Oct 20, 2011.

1. littleebo356 macrumors member

hey
    has anyone else had any problems with there 4s? as I'm on my 2nd already! wtf and now I'm having problems with the 2nd one which i only got today, but i think its the headphones this time, i will explain bellow.

1st 4s returned for :- battery life very poor!, calls crackling when on hand free, 3g signal would just go from full to off every second,

02 swapped it for me straight away,

now on the second 4s everything is better so far, but when I'm on hand free again it crackles very bad , sound like I'm talking through a fan lol, booking a genius bar appointment to get a replacement set of headphones, my iPhone 4 headphones were never like this, so has anyone else had any problems like this?

sorry in advance for the poor grammar, hope it all makes sense lol

cheers

2. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

3. futch macrumors 6502

futch

Yeah, I wouldn't waste my time exchanging headphones that came with my iPhone. Just buy a decent pair.

Once you have a good pair, you'll hear the difference immediately.

4. littleebo356 thread starter macrumors member

i think i will just get some new headphones then and put blue tooth in my car, thats if i keep this one as I've just picked up the phone from the table and found it dead, black screen not working at all, plugged it in to comp and it says "iPhone found in recovery mode etc" seriously considering ditching this phone and getting something else, really not impressed at all!!!!!

5. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Switching your fone helped the battery?

6. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

It is DEAD now!:eek:

7. littleebo356 thread starter macrumors member

it didn't seem to be draining as much , but i didn't get to see how long it took to go flat as it died, luckily it has restored and come back to life just now. and unplugged the phone from the computer and the battery shows 3/4's full. why the hell did it crash?????

8. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

The Apple techs did it to annoy you.

Part of their "remote crash" integration.

9. patb23 macrumors newbie

I'm on my 2nd 4s. The 1st one had sound issues. Only thing that worked properly was the ringtone. All the other sounds didn't work. Also when you use the external volume buttons all I see is the speaker picture and not the volume bars. If I plugged the 4s into my iMac then the volume controls and different sounds work. I did do a full restore from scratch and that didn't fix the problem. I restored it from a backup that I had from my 3gs and the sounds worked fine but SIRI disappeared.

Received the 2nd 4s today and everything works fine.

10. littleebo356 thread starter macrumors member

what model did you have?