On streaming media and applications that stream media and Windows and auughghg.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Orwell1984, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Orwell1984 macrumors newbie

Okay, maybe this is a stupid question, maybe it isn't.

I want to be able to stream music and video to my phone. I do not care how this is done, so long as it can be done on Windows. I have iTunes 7.4.2, and I am still on the old, hacked firmware, ergo I can use hacked third-party applications instead of web-based things.

I tried TVersity. This was awesome and had all the features I needed. But it had a problem, namely it would only stream one mp3 at a time, so it would not stream an entire album continuously. I don't do playlists so I don't care if it can stream playlists. This ruined TVersity's functionality for me. I want to be able to stream an entire album and click through tracks at my convenience and so forth (and frankly, my inability to figure out how to do such an - I assume - simple thing is frustrating as all hell).

Is there a way to do this? My ideal solution involves something that doesn't cost money, but it's not the end of the world.

Thanks for reading.

2. Orwell1984 thread starter macrumors newbie