Ok ok, I know what you guys are going to say when you start reading this: "ughh.. not another person asking if they should buy now or wait...". Well, my situation is different. I'm ready to buy now (I actally want a copy of both tiger and leopard). The only thing is, I'm in Canada. As you all probably know, the canadian dollar is doing much better than it was a couple months ago. Its is now prety much on par (or better as of yesterday) as the US dollar. My question is, should I wait to see if Apple will adjust their prices? Or will they only adjust them when the new MBPs (oh yea, I want to get a mbp) are released... whenever that may be? I mean, this is 200$ were talking about. I tried the 1800 number, and the guy on the phone wouldn't give me the US price, or allow me to buy it and get it shipped to an address in the us. Now we know apple will adjust the prices down the line since they did it for leopard, the only thing is, how long till they do it for the hardware? Thanx, Carlop. PS: This will make me a first time mac owner.