On Thursday

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Aadhil, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Aadhil macrumors regular

Looks like there are gonna be iPads updated too along with the Macbook Pros :D

2. Maaz macrumors 6502a

Monday(Today) is when I start to ignore everything you ever post.

3. Liberal macrumors member

That would be so awesome.

4. celticpride678

Haha. That goes for me too.

5. Zackmd1 macrumors 6502a

Thats what I was thinking. Based on the case 9to5 go ahold of the ipad 2 is going to be thiner then the iphone 4!!!! That would deffintly force me :D to return my ipad 1 I on the 5th for the ipad 2. (bought it bc of the fact that the ipad 2 seemed to be just a spec bump)

6. JPanther macrumors newbie

Loooooove to see this happen...but based on what source???:confused:

7. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Regardless of whether it's a spec bump or not, you are just impatient. The iPad 2 is just a little over a month out from release.

8. Zackmd1 macrumors 6502a

I guess I am but whats the harm if I can still get all my money back?:rolleyes:

9. AppleScruff1 macrumors G3

AppleScruff1

Who needs a source? Just make up anything that you like. Here's mine, buy a new Macbook Pro and get an iPad for half price.

10. Jnava420 macrumors regular

Same Thoughts Exactly

the xoom comes out on Thursday tho normally Apple releases things on Monday or Wednesday i feel like apple will at least announce it along with the macbook update. Macs will go on sale next day and Ipads 1st week of March...just my thoughts

11. yodaxl7 macrumors 6502a

iPad 2 will come out after a keynote. The rumor on the macbookpro sounds like it would also require a keynote. It is not a mere simple upgrade. Maybe both will be presented next week.

12. jealousguy86 macrumors 6502

i have a feeling whenever they announce ipad 2, and from the point i order it online to the point i have it in my hands will feel like a lot longer of a time period than waiting for it to be announced has felt. that's saying a lot.

13. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I agree.

14. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

im guna say regardless of what comes out, there wont be a press event only a thing between the staff a Cupertino (keynote). that will be posted afterward, maybe steve will make a short appearance maybe not. or there is nothing at all. i don't see a press event because they would of booked something and we would of heard of invitations that have gone out.

50% -nothing, 35% -keynote, 15%% -press event

15. yodaxl7 macrumors 6502a

I am saying that invitations will come out either this week or the next week. The press event will either be next week or the following. This is my prediction.

16. rkheyfets macrumors regular

I would love to have the ipad updated this Thursday but there is zero chance that happens...

17. Gryzor macrumors 6502

Why would you think that Apple would simply take the old design and just bump the spec slightly? It will be a thinner, lighter case, thinner bezel, brighter screen, better speaker, with at least a camera on the front, and a bit more RAM and processing juice. Now, people who bought an iPad and who can't afford (or can't be bothered) to upgrade to iPad 2 will convince themselves that it's a minor upgrade not worth bothering about. Fact is, they are only jealous.