Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ondesoft

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac saw a new update on May 10, 2013. It adds the ability to record Radium.

Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac V3.24.1 Released! Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use Mac audio recording software. With it, you can capture and record audio from any application on Mac.

For more Info, please visit http://www.ondesoft.com/audiorecorder/

380877_667053153311993_1270415245_n.png

akwarner

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2006
The non-upgradeable marketing approach that this company takes is atrocious. They claim in their giveaways, and when their products are included in bundles, that they are worth $X. Well the version that can be upgraded is worth $X. The version that quickly falls out of date and cannot be upgraded is basically a glorified trial version. I've stopped looking at anything this company has to offer due to this horrible practice and sincerely advise you to do the same.

palmharbor

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2007
The non-upgradeable marketing approach that this company takes is atrocious. They claim in their giveaways, and when their products are included in bundles, that they are worth $X. Well the version that can be upgraded is worth $X. The version that quickly falls out of date and cannot be upgraded is basically a glorified trial version. I've stopped looking at anything this company has to offer due to this horrible practice and sincerely advise you to do the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.