One calendar for 4 devices?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Clarke221, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Clarke221 macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I hope I'm posting in the right section of the forum.

My husband and I have our own business. We both have iPhones and iPads, and I'd like to find an app that allows us to sync a calendar between all four devices. Does this exist?

I'll be handling the majority of the scheduling and would like to be able to update everything from my end, but he picks up clients when he's out and about as well and schedules appointments on his own.

Is there a good calendar/scheduling app that will pair with or has a to do list that will communicat between both of our phones and iPads?

I have informant HD and todo. I know we can schedule things and invite each other to events on our calendars, but that gets a little annoying. Just seems there has to be something to make it all easier.

I don't have my gmail synced with my phone, he does. I'd rather not do that, as our business emails aren't through gmail. That's the only suggestion I could find when I looked elsewhere and did searches.

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Mdifilm macrumors regular

We run 4 businesses with 4 calendars, so we just use the internal iPad calendar plus google to sync automatically with all the calendar, works very well for us, when each of us open the calendar app, you can see each comapny's schedule coded with different colors so there isn't any conflict.