one feature safari really needs

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Veiss, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Veiss macrumors newbie

The ability to close safari with multiple tabs and reopen with all the tabs still there. Firefox and flock do it.. why not safari? I currently use all three browsers for various browsing purposes. Firefox probably has around 25 tabs open and flock around 15... yea... i don't like to bookmark sites that i know i'll be looking at again later but not bookmark for even later use. For example reading a webpage and wanting to continue reading it later, but also shut down the computer, or more importantly close the safari to save cpu for other cpu hungry apps... Safari's top sites is really nice, but a lot of sites that i would wanna look at again aren't worthy of being a TOP site.. And as far as i know safari doesn't have a stumble upon feature.. Yea firefox is pretty much king, but safari has some sweet features too.. webclips and top sites..

2. killwill169 macrumors member

I agree.

3. nadyne macrumors 6502a

In the Safari menu, go to History, then select "Reopen All Windows from Last Session".

4. Veiss thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow i never knew that was there. Would of thought it would have been in the general tab like other browsers. Glims looks interesting too, i'll have to check it out.