One iPhone per customer, what about families?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wako, Jul 6, 2008.

1. wako macrumors 65816

One iPhone per customer in line is a pretty fair rule so that it prevents some a lady (click here)) from trying to clear out a stores stock. However, what about people who are trying to have their whole family to switch over the iPhone? Should we really bring our whole family of 4?!

Now with the activation in stores at AT&T, I dont see why they would deny this. Anyone have a clue what their going to do about family plans? It would be pretty ridiculous to have a whole family to have to wait in line on Friday...

2. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

I think someone here posted that someone had gotten permission from AT&T (in the form of a letter or something) that said they could buy more than one phone for their grandma or something. I would imagine all it would take is going down to your store explain that not all of you will be there and that you'd like to purchase several for your family members on your family plan. I'm sure they can work something out as long as you can prove you do indeed have a family plan and that you will be the one activating all the phones on the plan.