One jailbreak app only

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DaneNJ, Jul 21, 2012.

1. DaneNJ macrumors newbie

What would be your app if you could only have one? Maybe not your favorite, but perhaps the most indispensable. Mine would be plugication, which can restart playing audio when you plug in to the headphone jack. No fiddling with the screen to restart your music or audiobooks.

2. iVikD macrumors regular

iVikD

I'd have to say BiteSMS... Just can't do without QuickReply/QuickCompose.
    If you're using a headphone with a button (like the Apple ones) you can just press the button to start playback, by the way.

3. faroZ06, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012

faroZ06 macrumors 68040

faroZ06

I jailbroke basically just for the GameBoy Advance emulator. Terminal is #2.

4. LMD75 macrumors 6502

Zephyr - Its the tweak I use the most and was worth every penny.

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Bitesms for me too. Only problem is the quick compose/quick reply feature is pretty useless without activator!

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

True, I use an activator gesture too for quick compose.

7. WordMasterRice macrumors 6502a

I loved bite on iOS 4 but I still don't think they have integrated well with the new notification system. For me it has to be zephyr, I use it exclusively in every app instead of the home button.

8. LithePanther macrumors 6502

Activator. I have every button set up for an action or 2. It's indispensable.

9. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

10. ZeRoLiMiT macrumors 6502a

ZeRoLiMiT

11. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

iKeywi. Dumb as it sounds, I do a lot of texts, emails from the phone and things like a 5 row keyboard are indespensible and save a lot of trouble. I would miss showcase, but forced to make a choice, I would take a keyboard that makes sense to use. Being able to customise special keys for frequently used passwords or phrases is priceless.;)

12. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

13. chokem macrumors 6502

14. GoKyu macrumors 65816

GoKyu

MyWi - That's the main reason my phone is jailbroken.

15. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

16. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

It's definitely a toss up between activator and springtomize 2, leaning more towards activator though.

17. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Either IntelliScreenX or Springtomize 2. Probably ISX.

18. philip in al macrumors regular

Everyone always talks about Springtomize 2. For the life of me, i can't figure out why everyone likes it so much. What do you use it for? I've looked at all of the options 10x and can't figure out how any one of them can do any better than what i alreadyhave.

What do you use it for?

19. AnotherBrian, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012

AnotherBrian macrumors regular

Springtomize 2

I can tell you one thing it does is backup your springboard layout so when you install a bad app or update that messes up yor springboard, a push of the button will fix it in just a few seconds. It also take the place of apps that you need for extra icon on the homescreen, dock and folders. It does plenty of other things, the main reason people like it is because it does what 5 other apps would do.

And unlike you, someone might not have those areas covered so with the install of one app they saved themselves from looking up four more apps.

Starting to wonder though if springtomize is causing my phone to respring ever once in a while. I rarely notice but I can tell because my lockinfo won't load until after the first unlock after a restart. Springtomize has had a couple updates lately and I haven't installed anything new lately except the updates so that is why I'm thinking it might be springtomize.

20. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

When you say you "can't figure out how any one of them can do any better than what i alreadyhave" are you referring to a bunch of individual tweaks you already have installed? If so, that's exactly why people rave about springtomize. It allows them to remove a ton of individual tweaks for one tweak that does everything. I love springtomize too.

21. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Laguna HD theme.
    I was unjailbroken until I saw this theme.

Just had to have it!

22. philip in al macrumors regular

Maybe that is the answer that I was looking for. I believe that I already have just about every tweak that springtomize will allow.

23. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

That's not an app :p

I wanna buy that theme but can you first show me what unthemed apps look like?

24. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Wow, I just thought of using an activator action for this... After 5 min I'm already hooked.