One reservation, 2 iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by serialtoon, Jun 21, 2010.

1. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

So i had to make a reservation due to the fact that i need to create a new family plan with 2 iPhones. Yet when i got my confirmation email this morning, it stated 1 iPhone 4 32GB. Will i be able to get 2? Its not like i had a choice of ordering 2. What are your thoughts?

2. dhy8386 macrumors 6502a

Not sure this answers your question but i pre ordered and reserved - the reserved being for my wife who is switching from Verizon to Att. Told me it was fine that i have both so long as she is present with me at the Apple Store to do her port and changeover.

3. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

The reservation should clearly state that it's for one iPhone. With the limited stock, it's probably slim to none, but it may be at manager's discretion.

4. serialtoon thread starter macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

Yea i called and they said they will be helping me setup a family plan. Why else would i need a family plan if not for two iphones?
    This may be true, but there is no other method for ordering or pre-ordering 2 iphones with one family plan online. You MUST show up at the store for them to set all that up. If i dont get 2 iPhones, then guess ill look into getting 2 Nexus ones ;-P

5. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I guess it's the fact that I had two Apple IDs - my developer one and my shopping one - that I was able to make two reservations. I've been asking Apple for two years to combine the two with no luck. Who knew that it would come in handy?

6. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

i used two id's as well but the other one was not mine.

can i still pick up both phones? they will be on a family plan.

7. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Why not call an Apple store to ask? Nobody here really knows.