One thing Apple did do right

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 2macORnot2mac, Oct 3, 2014.

1. 2macORnot2mac macrumors regular

2macORnot2mac

Is put the watch band in the middle of the device, instead of underneath like the M360. This will make the watch "appear" to be not so thick.

I went and looked at the M360. I thought the pictures looked great. But in hand, not so much. Looking forward to seeing the Awatch in hand, and on wrist.

2. SHNXX macrumors 68000

They both have unconventional looking ends because they don't taper toward the ends.

In traditional watches, it's easy to do this but I guess with smart watches, there are boxy components like chip, battery, sensor etc so it's probably hard to have sleek tapering ends.

3. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Do you have any interest in the Apple Watch at all? You spend a lot of time in the Apple watch threads, but they are all negative comments. If you have no interest a watch or an Apple Watch I can help you block this section of the forum for you.

4. SHNXX macrumors 68000

What are you talking about?
    I have been positive about the apple watch defending its rectangular design and its thickness, its use of premium material etc.

What the hell?

5. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I am sorry I have mistaken you for someone else. I have seen you post a lot in the watch forums as well but your have been mostly positive. Sorry about that.

6. spriter macrumors 65816

spriter

Heh, mistaken identity.

I was thinking about those (sometimes crazy) concept renders we saw with all-round bracelets that could possibly have housed some electronics.

Moot point now though as it's gonna be like this for a number of years given how long other products get redesigned.