One thing I noticed in IOS 10 that I'm loving....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Andy847, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Andy847 macrumors regular

Andy847

I know there are a lot of improvements in IOS 10, not really a lot for the IPad Pro so to speak, but I finally can Update apps in the app store so fast now. Seems like before the update, my Ipad Pro would not take forever, but some apps would take longer than some others. Now all of them are really updating fast, noticeably more to me anyways. Just thought I'd mention and see if anyone else is noticing it?

2. JAT macrumors 603

I guess we all need to assume you are not comparing a 10MB app to a 1GB app?

3. Andy847 thread starter macrumors regular

Andy847

yes, but before all the apps were delayed somewhat when doing updates. Now It's smooth and doesn't take is long. I know updates are different sizes, but I just notice that it's much smoother. Before it would be stopped at certain points in the downloads. These would be different apps all kind of slow to update. I haven't downloaded any new apps recently, so can't tell, but I would assume the downloads are quicker too. Maybe it was just something on my Ipad Pro. Just Think it's much better now.

4. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

Ironically im suffering the exact opposite.

Since ios10 99% of apps now take an age to update, whereas before it was quick as you like