One vital feature missing from Apple music for me...

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by sam.walker22, Jun 30, 2015.

1. sam.walker22 macrumors member

sam.walker22

I'm surprised there is no 'top 40' playlist, or 'top streamed' songs playlist... Under the 'new' section I have found a top songs list, but you can't save it as a playlist.

I'm a spotify user and that's pretty much all I listened to - a playlist that's updated every week with the top 40 songs.

Theres a few 3rd party users on spotify that have created top 40 playlists, updating them every week, but it doesn't seem like you can even search for other users playlists on apple music? Only apple's own curated lists?

Hopefully this will change soon!

2. Magaman macrumors regular

I second this. You can pull up Top charts but I like have TOP playlists so I can offline the music. I think they also need to open up the playlists to user created, I know people can share the playlists via a link but that's one nice thing with Spotify is that 3rd parties have built and keep updating lists.

Also they need to make mood/time of day list suggestions. So far it seems limited to genre/liked artists/similar artists. But it's nice turning on spotify and always seeing time specific playlists suggestions.

I'm sure over time things will change and the system will become more targeted to each of us. But it's a great start.