Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
Hello everyone,

After several months of viewing the forum, this section in particular... I've noticed a lot of people are like me. Almost every single day I would change up my case (mainly because I have so many that I like and I just can't decide on one) Well... my buddy placed a bet that I couldn't go a week without changing my case and I decided to take him up on that challenge. It's actually a lot harder than I thought it would be but I'm on day 2 of 7 right now.

If anyone else wants to join in for fun, let's see how many of us can actually go through with the one week challenge. This challenge is for everyone that constantly changes up cases throughout the day. Pick a case, and you're not allowed to take it off until the seven days are over. Once again, this is all for fun and if you decide to participate, post below and leave updates throughout your week!

My case of choice was my Mophie Juice pack Air.

cole01

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2008
Hahaha, I tend to have the same problem. Sometimes I think it makes me slightly OCD over thinking which case I should use once I get sick of the one I currently have. :p trying to avoid buying any new ones for the time being.

I have my glacier otterbox defender on and that thing is such a pain to take on or off that it prevents me from even wanting to change cases. Only been on for about 4 days though, we'll see what happens. :rolleyes:

BigDukeSix

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2010
34.6700N 118.1590W
This is funny. I got a CaseMate when I bought my phone,which I really like, and it is the only one I have. I did see a very cool one from Schreer Design a couple weeks ago so I ordered it, and am awaiting it's arrival. I have never really entertained having more than one case, and I reckon I wil stop at two.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I have 2 cases and a skin in the mail now. I've promised myself and my wife that I'm done after this. Too much money wasted on cases.

kicko

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2008
I can say i think there's a lot out there like you, myself included, but if you were betting against me changing my case only for a week you would lose. :)

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
Hell I can barely make it through the entire day with a case on my iPhone. Sad, I know. :(

iMore

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2012
Mophie Juice Pack Air

I am using the Mophie Juice Pack air (White) on my white iPhone 4S.... Been a week so far

wymi

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2012
I'm stuck on the Magpul Executive Field case. It's been on for weeks. I had to make myself stop looking at other cases, but I still check out what everyone is using here.

DocGo

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2008
Toronto
I am a case-addict too. Have a shoebox full of iP4S cases. As of today, I am using the red Element Comp case...hopefully, I cn keep using this same case for 7 full days (or longer).:)

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
nerds i tell you.. i use 1 case and 1 case only. its a case-mate ID case. i used a black one for my black i4, now that i got a white 4s i use a white one.

DroidRules

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2010
You guys are even a specaial case of the special people. Really, you can't keep a case on your phone for the day? Much less a week? Some people's children, I tell ya.

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
I am a case-addict too. Have a shoebox full of iP4S cases. As of today, I am using the red Element Comp case...hopefully, I cn keep using this same case for 7 full days (or longer).:)

Authentic Vapor Comp or a knock off? I thought about getting a comp but I have heard so many bad things about the plastic piece not fitting the phone correctly. How is yours?

It'sMyPrecious

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Between heaven and hell
My friends joked that I can start running a business selling cases, when I showed them my drawer of all the cases I bought. I changed mine last Sunday, and I *think* I can get through the week without switching it.

Evelynds

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2011
ny
About iphone 4 cases all have many new ideas and examples of new meaning. I like pink iphone 4 cases.:D

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010

How are you enjoying that case? I've heard a lot of good things. Is it the real deal or a knock off?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.