OneDrive for Business Mac app

Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by Schultzy, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Schultzy macrumors newbie

Still no news when OneDrive for Business Mac app will work on El Capitan... hopefully not long to go

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

I am a serious OneDrive for business user and I eager there is an app for this.

However, since OneDrive is superior in many way when comparing with OneDrive for business, Microsoft plans to move business backend to consumer backend, and migrate the service infrastructure, to provide a better service. So, it is possible that we use OneDrive app to access business file.

3. wehokev macrumors member

wehokev

Ugh. I just tried reinstalling OneDrive for Business and it did not work. I am so frustrated. I formerly used Google Drive, but my company forbade and blocked its use. After two months, they finally said, "we're a Microsoft shop, use OneDrive for Business". So I did. ODFB worked great until I installed El Capitan. Every time I restart, I get the error in the pic attached.

Does anyone have any ideas???? I guess I just have to be patient. Grrrr....

Attached Files:

4. campyguy macrumors 68030

That dialog looks like the one that others are getting with Office 2016 apps - which I got myself. I've moved onto a Mac with the 10.11.1 B2 update and have no issues. Also, on a Mac with just the "stock" 10.11 installed I had issues until I ran Disk Utility after the install of Office 2016. I've not had a crash or hang now on either Mac since 9-26, when I had two crashes of Outlook - that's 6 days of uptime now.