Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skinned66

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
More specifically they raised the camera roll bonus from 3GB to 15GB.

The default is still 15GB. Referrals still stay at 0.5 per up to 5GB.

a11FFAB.png

gochi

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2011
can anyone comment how dropbox and microsoft even go on about gettin storage space?

really curious

----------

More specifically they raised the camera roll bonus from 3GB to 15GB.

The default is still 15GB. Referrals still stay at 0.5 per up to 5GB.

30 gigs is a lot!

i think dropbox you only get about 500mb storage space to start

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Looks like I have it too, but then I have over a terabyte of storage :eek:

I have a 1 TB for being a 365 subscriber, 100GB thanks to Bing rewards, 15GB free storage at sign up, and 15GB for my camera roll.

I can't say that I'm using it, and I suppose that's MS's hope, i.e., offer the storage but expect only a fraction of people to fully consumer the space.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
https://blog.onedrive.com/new-onedrive-storage-plans/

From here it looks like any OneDrive account is 30GB free now. Not clear what you mean by your comment?

15 gigs for me.

----------

I just set up OneNote for the Mac and it's 15 gigs. If i set up OneNote on IOS, then i'll get the extra 15 gigs for a total of 30 gigs.

Odd. If you click the link from my post up top now it is just a blog post from June 23 talking about 15GB free. When I linked it and made my post that was a current blog entry talking about everybody getting 30GB. Sounds like there is some confusion and they took down the blog post about the 30GB free. I don't use OneNote, but do have the OneDrive account linked to my Xbox profile, so maybe they gave me the extra 15GB for that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.