Online Card Trick

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nathanjosephs, May 24, 2007.

1. nathanjosephs macrumors newbie

I recall earlier in my life seeing this website that had a line of cards on it. You picked your card, they showed new ones, you said whether it was there or not, and then they put up new cards. I know how it works, but I cannot find the link to it. It is the thing where the computer always has your card on the screen. Well that is the point of it anyway.

Thanks for the help, and I am just hoping someone knows what I am talking about and can provide a link.

2. Moof1904 macrumors 65816

I've seen a link to it posted here in at MR. I don't think the subject of the original post had anything about cards, though. It was more like "How the crap do they do this?" or something.

3. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

4. Moof1904 macrumors 65816

I found some that appear to be quite similar, if not the same, but searching for online card tricks in google.

5. nathanjosephs thread starter macrumors newbie

ahh Telp, it is quite nice to see you here my dear friend. I laugh at myself for asking this question, for a simple google search with the right words led me to it immediately

gracias, and enjoy the game, for it is quite clever

6. sayanika macrumors newbie

Hi people, do you think David Blaine was a success or a failure for what he did last night? Even though he did not break the world record, David Blaine did hold his breath a hell of a lot longer than I ever could. Plus, he broke the record for the longest time spent under water. I think that if he hadn't spent that much time underwater, he could've broke the record for holding his breath.

7. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

It had me fooled for a second too... The trick is you can pick all five cards and they'll all be different. Neat find though. I've never seen that one before.

Rats! I just realized the date on this thread! Grr....

8. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

9. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

10. donga macrumors 6502a

donga

wow. 16 months between posts. there's gotta be easier ways of upping your post count

11. jv17 macrumors member