online games: DS or PSP

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by luffytubby, Jun 28, 2008.

1. luffytubby macrumors 6502a

luffytubby

I am considering getting a handheld but would like some good online games for it.

Here are some of the big ones:

DS:
    Mario Kart DS
    Metroid Prime Hunters
    Contact
    Animal Crossing Wild World

PSP:
    Socom
    Syphon Filter
    Wipeout
    Starwars Battlefront

But I dont know much about either... I just want some cool online gaming on the go, when I get to wireless areas... Prefere action games. but there is not alot of talk about online handheld games:(

anyone got any perspective to share?

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

The only online handheld games I've really liked are Mario Kart, Hunters and Tetris. Battlefront was extremely laggy, which is a shame because it's a fun little game and I don't have enough locals to get a good multiplayer game going.

It always takes a while to find players for these kind of games. Mario Kart was easy to find players early on but it's starting to take a bit longer.

Pokemon works well online too but I've still to get into that, still have the bulk of the single player game to play through :eek:

3. luffytubby thread starter macrumors 6502a

luffytubby

Ok. Do you know if there is any up coming PSP/DS title with online play that looks awesome?

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Nope! I can't think of any big upcoming online titles for either system. E3 is just round the corner so I'd wait for then for announcements.