Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
hey guys, a bit of an odd question, so this may be in the wrong section

I need to generate a map for a presentation, and i'm looking for something that will generate a map like the one attatched (i actually need to compare the one below to another and would like them to match), does anyone know of any websites where i could find an online map generator.

My work need the presentation from me asap so any advice would be greatly appreciated

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
i can't attatch the image, its too big, basically its a map of the countries in relation to eachother, with some countries highlighted, any ideas?

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Can you not take the World66 one and run it through Photoshop to remove the surplus stuff?

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
Can you not take the World66 one and run it through Photoshop to remove the surplus stuff?

i wish i had photoshop here, currently im using an old compaq laptop (with a nice keyboard i must say!) with win 2000 and paint as my only editing tool!

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
OK then. I have Photoshop and time on my hands today. Do you want to send it over?

(Personal message with my e-mail address following)

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
ok heres a link to what i have already, i just need a site that will make maps where i can choose the highlighted countries but without the sea!:)

Attachments

• worldmap.gif
    worldmap.gif
    10 KB · Views: 75
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.