Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

millerb7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Everybody... and I mean EVERYBODY from AT&T and Apple I have spoken with on the phone (a total of maybe 8 or 9 different people now) have all told me to expect the phone on June 25th if I choose home delivery option..

Every AT&T associate has told me they aren't even getting the phones until June 25th, as the ship date from apple to them is June 24th...

Conspiracy?

Pure coincidence?

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
If you pre-order the phone for home delivery, you will get the device on June 24th (its release date), unless something goes wrong with your order.

JayDude132

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2010
I preordered the 3GS last year and got it at 7:30 in the morning launch date

Who did they ship the phone through, fedex or ups? And does the company that shipped it usually show up that early to your house? For me they usually wont arrive until like 5-6PM.. And did you preorder from Apple or AT&T?

RKilbane20

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Who did they ship the phone through, fedex or ups? And does the company that shipped it usually show up that early to your house? For me they usually wont arrive until like 5-6PM.. And did you preorder from Apple or AT&T?

Mine was UPS and I preordered off Apple.com

lnferno

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2008
I'm traveling on 6/24 and will be shipping my iPhone to the hotel I'll be staying at completely across the country from where I live and will only be at this hotel for 2 nights so I hope that I'm not making a mistake :eek:

elephunkman

macrumors 65816
Mar 27, 2010
Boston
I'm traveling on 6/24 and will be shipping my iPhone to the hotel I'll be staying at completely across the country from where I live and will only be at this hotel for 2 nights so I hope that I'm not making a mistake :eek:

Hotel? I wouldn't do that. I'd trust my workplace or home.

i-John

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2008
The Republic of Texas
I think the only way it won't be delivered is if you wait a while to order. I think they have a set amount to deliver on the 24th.

It will tell you the date when you order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.