Online Photography Schedule

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nickwell24, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Nickwell24 macrumors regular

Hey Everybody,

I'm hoping to gain input on how others handle scheduling. It's been my experience lately that models can be a bit wishy washy on scheduling a time. I had the idea of hosting an online public calendar (similar to outlook) where they could see my available times for shooting, then send an appointment request for when they'd like to go shooting. Then I go in and approve or revise it for another time if necessary.

This would allow both me and my photo subjects the ability to easily manage our schedules so neither party has to make decisions on the spot and we can figure out what times work best for us when it's convenient.

Does anybody else have a similar method, if so how do you make this work? If not what are some other strategies you guys use to make scheduling easy?

Thanks in advance for any input.

2. paolo- macrumors 6502a

If you have a business Google account, you can create appointment slots your customers can book in Calendar.

If you have a standard Google Account, I believe you can make your calendar public but have other people seeing what times are booked but not have the details. - You could also reverse this and make a calendar and fill it with events where you are available and your clients could email you when it works for them.