Online store down!

GavinTing

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
Singapore!
EDIT: Sorry, this post was not meant as a whine or complain, just thought I'd share that a local store was down already. =)

Sorry, I don't know where to put this, but the Singapore apple store is down!

http://store.apple.com/1800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/singaporestore

Actually, I never thought I'd celebrate a website going down.. I wonder what goodies we will see in the following hours!

iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod

Private Sector

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2007
the apple store online is DOWN

what gives? i was about to order a pink shuffle and the store is down!! something i don't know about happening today??

Much Ado

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2006
UK
The joke would be a little funnier if the store were actually down, of course.

nylock10

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2006
Apple is going to release new iPods today at 10AM (PT), they could have taken down the store to add the new iPods or just do maintanence.

I suggest you don't buy a new iPod Shuffle right now since in less than an hour Apple will be releasing new products.

fishkorp

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
don't mean to come off as a jerk, but is this really shocking? the iPod event starts in under an hour, of course the store is going to be down, and will come back up with the new iPods once the event is over.

GavinTing

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
Singapore!
don't mean to come off as a jerk, but is this really shocking? the iPod event starts in under an hour, of course the store is going to be down, and will come back up with the new iPods once the event is over.
Nonono, not complaining that it's down.. Kinda celebrating it.. Just thought I'd share that the SG one was down.. really excited.:D

stephen30

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2007
does anyone know if the apple stores like in cities will have teh iPods in 2nite
and avaliable for sale

Dexists

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2007
Apple is going to release new iPods today at 10AM (PT), they could have taken down the store to add the new iPods or just do maintanence.

I suggest you don't buy a new iPod Shuffle right now since in less than an hour Apple will be releasing new products.
I have to agree.

Prof.

macrumors 601
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago
They are putting the new iPods on the website. GIVE IT UP FOR THE WIDESCREEN IPOD!!!!!!!!

Prof. :apple:

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Gone but not forgotten.
Ah.. So thats the secret announcement at the beat goes on.. It's about our heart beats going on even though apple is closing shop :eek:
At least, Singapore has some Apple-subsidised stores there. I forget but a buddy is always making a big deal about going there. It's not so easy to buy in Malaysia or Indonesia or so people tell me.

Channard

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2007
Sod that. I'm waiting for them to announce a matte screen option for the iMac current gen.