Online store waiting time

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Primus84, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Primus84 macrumors 6502

How accurate is the online store waiting time? I ordered my iPad 3 on Saturday and it's predicting delivery between April 11th and 17th. I've known people in the past say their orders arrived much quicker - has anyone ordered an iPad 3 recently and had it arrive quicker than originally stated? I'm in the UK.

2. robabroad macrumors newbie

I ordered my Verizon/64/Black iPad one week ago (3/27) and it arrived today (4/3) almost a week earlier than predicted.

You may have a surprise this weekend!

Cheers.

3. fruitycups macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted

Not me

4. Primus84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Still no update it's still "processing". Anyone else recently ordered?

5. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

I ordered mine on Mar 19th and its currently sitting Minneapolis. The problem with that is, I'm not in Minneapolis. Its actually not even halfway along on its journey yet, and I've done the math on this, my iPad has already traveled about 9,660 miles from where it was born to where it is now (in straight-line distances).

It still has to go to IA to the forwarding company before they ship it out to me where I'm at. Fedex is guessing it'll be there by the 6th, so I'm hoping I'll get it a week after that. I would say that this is the longest wait in history, but waiting for my car to be delivered (twice) back when I ordered it was a much more painful wait.

6. MrBambinoDent macrumors regular

I ordered one for my dad on march 25th and they said it should be delivered between 12-17 April. It's getting prepared for shipping now.
    Ah and this is in Canada.