Only 2 White 32gig left...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dvrmstrng, Aug 1, 2009.

1. dvrmstrng macrumors 6502

the only white iphone's in stock in any store within 50 miles of me are 2 32 gig versions 20 miles from here. For someone who wont use the iphone as a music player, is there any reason to spend the extra money for the 32 gig over the 16? The $100 is not really a problem, just wondering if it warrants it if i dont currently see myself using all that extra space.

2. curmudgen macrumors member

I would go with the 32gig version. The key word for you is currently. Never bad to have extra space for who knows what in the next 12-24 months. Especially true if the 100$ isn't a big deal.

3. iHateMacs macrumors 6502a

iHateMacs

Get the 32Gb and fill it with useful ebooks. You can never have too many interesting things to read. Plus you won't need to worry about filling it with video or photos.

4. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

You'll have the absolutely BEST there is out there...

5. dvrmstrng thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah i guess i might as well get the top of the line.

6. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Well, take it from someone who owns the 32GB, it isn't a quality issue.
    The 16GB is of the same built quality, therefor the 32GB isn't "top of the line", just different.

If you don't need the space on your phone, it is like buying high octane gasoline for your car when it doesn't require it.
    It may may you feel good, but it is money wasted in the long run.

7. throwbookatface macrumors member

^ agree. I usually spring for the best but cnsidering my 100 gig music collection is too big to bring along anyway and I constantly sync my photos/videos to my computer, I considered 16gig saving $100. If you'll use the space though, get the 32.

8. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it...

9. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) Because some current apps (e.g. Navigon) and potentially some future app you've not even thought of may be >1 GB in size.
    2) Because seldom has "damn, I just have too much space" ever been applied to anything.
    3) Because that is what is available - deal with it.