Only Apple...mesmerizing.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by zipur, Oct 23, 2012.

1. zipur macrumors 6502

26 months into this relationship with Apple as I look through my house I noticed while thumb typing on my Ipad. I have a rMBP, cMBP, 2 ipads, 2 iphones, 2 ipods, 1 nano, two ATVs. And now I need either another MBP or IMAC for the kid going to university.

I don't say this to brag no not at all; just an observation. Apple has entranced me. Apple is the only company I can think of that completely wraps you into their product line. For example it would be a news item for a person to have a Win Lap, Win desktop, Win Mobile phone, Zune music player and Win Tablet. But this is the norm for Apple. Amazing.

2. TallManNY macrumors 68040

TallManNY

How true. And the more you buy, the more they work together and they work a little better. The stuff doesn't break easily, so hand me downs spread the ecosystem to your family.

3. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Just watched the Event, didn't we?

Well my stock portfolio thank you. :D

Apple knows how to sell "desire" and their vertical business model is conducive to provide users with that end-to-end experience, that for some reason nobody else is willing or able to emulate.

Now this works well for portables.

Am just about to rebuild my file server, and in that box I don't need any fancy casing, no brushed aluminum, any ugly old box with flexibility and performance at the least expense will do, so I'd most likely go with a Windows box there, if not Linux.

Same thing with my WIFI router. No way am going go buy an expensive Airport Extreme. I can get same/better functionality with another brand.

ATV, if it wasn't for mirroring, I'd probly had bought something else. Unless you have a large itunes library, I don't.