Only Jailbroken for 2 Hrs. but already :-)

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Ganges, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Ganges macrumors member

Well. what can I say. So far I've only played with Ifile, SBsettings, and CategoriesSB, and every concern, or frustration Iv'e had with the Ipad has been mostly resolved. This total fixes the Apple/ Jobs lock down issue! The Ipad really does have a file system, as now I can see it!!!!

With these Apps, and the Camera kit, I don't think there's any reason to hold off purchasing a Ipad, while hoping for a more open android tablet with USB, and SD slot.

I'm pretty stoked right now!;)
    The big downer is that the crucial 4.0 update is still due, and I don't think I want to update until a new JB is released, and you never know if one will.

2. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

Glad to hear you're having such a good experience!!!

SBSettings was half the reason why I used to jailbreak, such a useful tool.

3. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

Well I had my iPad jail broken and it was sweet, I had all that stuff. I decided to restore due to the fact that the family uses it more that I do and the chance of the m messing something up was great. So if the rumor of the iPod/iPad event in mid august is true the new beta will be out and if it's good I'll just use that

4. Ganges thread starter macrumors member

Yes, the Ifile app is quite dangerous, and I guess I can see why Jobbs would never allow it!. The touch screen makes things worse, as just one accidental touch, and several system files could vansih. You may not even notice what you have done. No good for small kids!

5. newdeal macrumors 68020

People don't complain because users can't access the filemsystem people complain because even debs can't access the file system