Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chattahoochee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
Palmetto Florida
I tried to download OnyX for Yosemite, it started downloading then stopped. What I mean "Stopped" is just that. The Blue Download line went 1/2 way and after 30 Min. I called it quits. Is there a problem between OnyX & Yosemite ?

Berniemyk

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2010
iPhone 4S 64GB
I tried to download OnyX for Yosemite, it started downloading then stopped. What I mean "Stopped" is just that. The Blue Download line went 1/2 way and after 30 Min. I called it quits. Is there a problem between OnyX & Yosemite ?

Hi, I have the same problem and would like to ask, did you ever solve this problem. I have always liked Onyx and would like to have it on my laptop 10.10.2 Yosemite. Thank you

----------

I have downloaded the latest version on Onyx 9.2.6 for my Mac. Sadly it does not work. I get the whirling ball and the computer freezes. I have to false quite to get out of it.

Any ideas please on how I can get Onyx to work on my laptop 10.10.2 Yosemite.

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
not sure what's happening for you, i have always used onyx...including on 10.10.2, and now on 10.10.3. make sure you're downloading the right version (the latest is 2.9.6)...

Mindinversion

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2008
Clear Safari cache, exit Safari, and restart.

if that doesn't work, grab firefox or opera and give it a shot.

For the record, I had no issues pulling Onyx down with mine. [base model]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.