I had no idea these 'Mouse Trap' style things really happened like this. But I've just had a very scary one happen to me. To get the whole picture I'm going to have to write a bit I've been out sledging today. Only whilst 3 miles from my house, I realise I hadn't had anything to drink all day. So I start fantasising about pure Orange and the likes. We're heading back actually, and I spot a half drunk bottle of Coke Cola stuffed in the snow. If theres a god he's a bloody good tease. So I get home and stick a can of Dr. Pepper in the fridge. An hour later I'm starting to get sleepy, huge loss of energy from the sledging. So... I toddle off downstairs and get my can out of the fridge. Open it through Coronation Street then head upstairs. Still drinking the can I get the laptop from the pool table outside my room. Only my mind says "James! don't carry that machine and the can at the same time! duh!", listening to it I run to my room and put the can near my PowerBook (you're starting to imagine whats going to go wrong now, right?). I clear off the sketchbooks and pens from the laptops space and put the machine down. as I do this I proceed to put the plug into the wall, firstly moving my lava lamp across. Laptop down, I go to press the plug switch. Only instead I swing my arm over not looking where I was going, knock the lava lamp over which rolls along at some speed... knocking into my speaker which gently nudges the Can over. I didn't notice at first, too busy picking up the lava lamp! only the can is spilling out on the PORT side of my PowerBook! I cringe! I cry! I run over to unplug it all. Only to slip on a bottle of Lavender oil that was near the speaker! Which makes me try and grab hold of anything to keep up, nope! you fool! you just pushed your scalpel into your laptops power cable! luckily it was off! Get up, do a hard shut down on the PB, pull out all the cables and plugs, seeing that Dr. Pepper is slowly oozing into the Firewire, smothering the power lead and DVI ports. turn off all plug switches, remove PB battery and leave standing on its side for the caffeine badness to drip out. All in all a wonderful event marred a near death experience.