open gl template

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by ron.val, Jul 5, 2011.

1. ron.val macrumors newbie

Hey everyone I need some help. Ive been working on a Ios game and i started about 6 months ago. Im still learning objective C so its taking while. my question is when i started making the game i started by using the OpenGL template the one you run and its a coloured square moving up and down. 6 months ago or so I had header files that were called ES1renderer and ES2renderer and their implementation files and ESrenderer. Now when i start a new template i see Shader.fsh and Shader.vsh. what happened to the other files???? Im asking cause while learning objective C i ran into a book called Learning Ios Game programming and he uses these files for the image classes and what not, but now that i want to start making my own and these files are gone ???HEEELP

2. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Have you upgraded your Xcode in the mean time? If so, that would probably explain why the templates have changed.

3. ron.val thread starter macrumors newbie

open gl

ya i did update it to the newest xcode maybe i should just make some files i guess that should work ??

4. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

You could try re-installing Xcode 3 in a new location and you should get the old templates back.

5. ron.val thread starter macrumors newbie

thank

Thank you for your reply i will try that.