Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

linshiwen

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Is there some sort of new method for SSH on 1.1.3? I can no longer SSH into my iphone with the 1.1.3 update. Cyberduck just says "connection failed" I know I have the IP right, and the username and password are root and default pass (alpine). Anyone else have trouble?

Also, I tried to uninstall and reinstall open SSH, but it says execution script failed...dont really know what that means

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
I had natetrue 1.1.3. Was EXTREMELY buggy - i downgraded back to 1.1.1 and then went to 1.1.2 and then did the dev team method to get back to 1.1.3. Works like a champ!

Jakintosh™

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2007
i'm having this same problem. cyberduck wont log on and im positive that it is the right things. im trying to figure it out right now...

linshiwen

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Please let me know, I cant get it working. Can anyone link a tutorial for getting from nate 1.1.3 to official 1.1.3 jailbreak in case it comes to that?

rohitbaba

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2007
Need help with SSH on OSX Leopard

Hi

I have issue with My Leopard OSX connecting to iphone on SSH.

I have tried
FUGU
Cyberduck
Filezilla

But no luck.

However my PC does connect via Winscp so i can only assume it problem with Leopard OSX.

please let me know of any update. Email dhaval.natu@gmail.com

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.