Opened Softwares slide left and right and don't stay on the screen

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by CCC-SWEETS, Mar 23, 2017.

1. CCC-SWEETS macrumors newbie

Hello, I have been using Macbook Pro. I recently upgraded the OS to Sierra. I don't know if it's because of that, but now I cannot have two softwares open on the same window at the same time anymore. Before, I used to be able to, say, have Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat next to each other (one on the back of another) and was able to see what's on the Acrobat, while I type it into Word, or, having the calculator on top of the calendar so I can keep calculating things that's on the calendar, etc. Now each software slides to disappear and cannot have softwares on top of (next to) each other in the screen. I hope I explained clear enough... Does anyone know a solution for this? I don't want them to slide. I want all softwares to say on the screen so I can see them on the same screen at the same time. Thanks in advance for your help!

2. chevelleguy3 macrumors regular

Just curious, have you put those apps in Full Screen mode? Full Screen mode will only allow one app at a time to display. Try clicking the Green circle in the top left