Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdiaz613

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2016
Watch Type: Apple Watch Series 2 V-3.0
Phone Type: iPhone 7 Plus V-10.0.3

Hello Everyone. I read and learned quite a lot from this forum but never posted before.

Checked through the forums about this and wasnt able to pull anything up on it.

I have noticed that when I tried using Pandora, Evernote, and Google Music on my Apple Watch they are getting stuck spinning. They work sometimes but for the most part when they are playing on the phone (For the music apps) and I try to use the controls it just sits there and tries to load.

As for Evernote I just try to pull up the note since it gets to the screen but then just keeps spinning as well.

Has anyone experienced this or know of a solution? I have already done the regular troubleshooting steps such as rebooting both devices as well as wiping both devices and reloading the OS's through iTunes (As for the watch I just reset it).

Any help with be awesome. Thanks!

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Try restarting both and if that doesn't work you can re-pair and that should do the trick.

jdiaz613

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2016
Thank you, Julien for that advice. I did try that out and nada.

So what I did was uninstall the app in "Watch" and then reinstall it. This seemed to do the trick. Strange how wiping out both devices did nothing but just reinstalling the app was the answer. Should have just done this in the first place.

Thanks again for your advice and have a great rest of your day!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.