Opinion Needed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Avizzv92, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Avizzv92 macrumors regular

Below are two images meant too represent a Pill Box/Organizer created in Photoshop. If I could have a few seconds of your time could you please post a reply saying either Option 1 (the top one) or Option 2 (the bottom one) depending on which one you prefer visually.

[​IMG]

Thank You

2. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Well, for looks, the second one.

But, if you need to take different medications throughout the day, then the first one would be more useful.

3. nhcowboy1 macrumors 6502

Option 2. The "pill" image in the first one kinda looks like those single cell creatures we learned about in grade school science . . . .

4. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

5. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

That was my first thought too!

Agreed..the second one is more visually appealing. The first one would look better if it contained pill-like pictures, instead of the faux single cell things...;)

6. andreab35 macrumors 6502a

andreab35

7. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

I hope there's an "A" on the board, or I can't do anything with these letters.

Likewise, Option 2.

The top option is seriously bugging me conceptually because it has pills in a box labeled and organized for days of the week, but then pills in individual compartments are labeled with times of the day. Is this meant to tell me I am supposed to have a dose at 6:30, 8:30, 10:30 and 1:30 (with a bonus pink pill) every day or does it mean I should take a red one at 6:30 on Monday, 8:30 on Tuesday, 10:30 on Wednesday, and two pills at 1:30 on Thursday? Also, you've mixed case between "am" and "PM," but that's a niggle.

Even in the case of Option 2 I'm very curious what the image is trying to communicate, since it seems to have something to do with helping people get their dosage of something correct.