I have been reading on the forums that most people don't think the white iPhone will be available on launch day. Would this scenario work? My brother and I are on a family plan (both have 3GsS) and both have available upgrades. My brother wants black. I want white. Could I wait in line early morning on the 24th, purchase a black iPhone 4 and use it until white is available. Then whenever white comes out, purchase white. Then give the black iPhone to my brother and I keep the white one? To sum it up, will there be any activation issues if I do a swap like that? Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.