opinion on zaggSKINS....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by XxHeeroxX, Jun 12, 2010.

1. XxHeeroxX macrumors newbie

i really want to get one for my new iphone but i still not sure about the image quality, specially since im creating my own custom design. the design has intricate patterns so im a little worried that the image wont come out as well as i would like. By the way, does it have that orange peel like texture to it like their invisibleShields?

2. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Ditto...I almost pulled the trigger last night on a ZAGGskin and a InvisiShield for the screen for $20.49 after a 50% coupon.

3. XxHeeroxX thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Psant macrumors regular

Do you have a link to that coupon? :)

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

They're one time use. You have to enter the iPad giveaway and hope you get the 50% of discount.

And as far as the zaggSKINS go... if they're anything like the normal Zagg Invisible Shield, they're not the best skins in the world. They're middle of the line as far as protection and yellows over time.

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

The best 2 skins IMO after installing well over 20 are Wrapsol and Best Skins Ever. Wrapsol has an amazing feel and BSE has the best cuts for installs and is dirt cheap yet the SAME stuff the other guys use.

Zagg has terrible customer service, overpriced and quite frankly I think the cuts for the 3g/3gs were horrible. Not a fan of Zagg at all myself, some love them.

7. XxHeeroxX thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i have had an invisible shield n i know about it turning a bit yellow. but thats not what im buying tho. im buying one of these http://www.zagg.com/personalize/zaggskins/index.php (well a custom made one).
    Anyone on the macrumorsForums used one of these before (ZAGGSKINS NOT INVISIBLESHIELD)?

8. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Looking into that as well, looks interesting.