Opinions, buying my macbook?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SwimLittleFish, Sep 17, 2007.

  1. SwimLittleFish macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    #1
    I plan on buying a macbook (pros are out of the question too much money) sometime in the next couple weeks. The 2.16 model, and a refurb plus apple care later down the road.

    I don't know if I want to wait for leopord or not. I'd rather not have to suffer through the kinks while things get worked out. (How do they get worked out if you get problems with the leopord?)

    Also I'm considering what might the possible holiday update be for a macbook? Just the casing (I prefere the white anways) or better tech things aswell?
     
  2. mets1125 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2007
    Location:
    Queens, NY
    #2
    Problems with leopard will get worked out with updates. Your question about a macbook update: rumor has it they may get an upgrase to SR but its all just speculation.
     

Share This Page