Opinions needed: Which Watch to keep?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Zackmd1, May 14, 2015.

1. Zackmd1 macrumors 6502a

So back on April 15th I ordered a 38mm space grey watch. Being impatient though I went through eBay and bought a white 38mm sport that I have been wearing for the past 2 weeks. Well today my original watch has shipped with a delivery date of tomorrow. I can't decide on which one I want to keep and which one I would like to sell. Suggestions? I kind of like the bright silver after wearing it and now that we have leather loops available for the 38mm I had planned to replace the white band with it. On the other hand though it would be nice to have my original order tied to my account. What do you guys think I should do?

2. sincere11105 macrumors 6502

All depends. They both look nice. I think the space grey is more on back order. You can try to sell that one for a higher price than the white.

3. Zackmd1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I was thinking that as well... Another plus would be a sealed box instead of a used watch which should also help price.

4. Zackmd1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

My personal preference is the one you originally ordered, but as far as an advantage to having it ordered on your account or whatever, that doesn't matter. Apple is required to honor the warranty even if you're not the original purchaser. I guess it comes down to if you want to make a couple bucks selling the sealed one.

6. Zackmd1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Attached Files:

7. crispyApple macrumors newbie

Thanks for the link to the ebay 38mm leather loop. I wonder how good they are. I am going to have to try out one of these. Thanks!