Opinions on case...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bhigh8, Nov 17, 2012.

1. bhigh8 macrumors 6502

I already have a poetic atmospher but i wanted something that i could actually take off once in a while. I really like the Belkin candy grip sheer so i bought two. neither really shows through very well with the black phone but wanted your opinions on which you liked better. i like both but am not keeping both.

thanks.

Attached Files:

2. KeithLilja macrumors member

Black and Neon Green FUR SURE!

3. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

4. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for your opinion. i love the color blue but was disappointed i couldnt see through it. is the neon too obnoxious> the black on phone and on back of case look cool. just dont want to look to crazy. i feel like im too old to rock the bright colors.

5. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

It might make you seem like one of those teens that are obsessed with the black/neon green colors of the Monster energy drink.

It's an overplayed color theme, but definitely looks nice. Not too obnoxious because its just the sides that are green.

----------

I personally have the black (not translucent) grip candy with white sides.

6. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah... is that the black and ice? only reason i didnt get that or black/gravel was my poetic is clear and dark gray..

7. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

Yeah. Blacktop/ice. I've had this case for about 1.5 months, and the sides aren't as white when I first got it. But still looks fine. Best case I've used out of all my 4S/5 cases.

8. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah, i thought the white edges might get dirty. thats why i liked the clear and blue. however its not really clear. cant see logo.

9. KeithLilja macrumors member

No way my man! You can never be too old for anything! Take it from me (21 years old), I would rather see an older fellow whip out a "crazy"/"obnoxious" (even though I don't think the black and neon great are obnoxious at all) colored case and be confident about it than pull out some boring old thing that makes you seem safe and therefore older lol. Think of this case being your key to Never Never Land haha

10. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

any more opinions? lets hear from some more folks.

11. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

Old dude here. I'm 20, and I say go for the neon green one!

12. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ha, I must be real old.... 35!