Opinions on Glasklart PerPageHTML Theme!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Prodo123, May 29, 2011.

?

Do you like this widget?

1. I like it

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. I don't like it

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Meh/Don't Care

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Prodo123, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011

Prodo123 macrumors 68020

Prodo123

I finished this theme! Glasklart on PerPageHtml, GlassPerPage!
    Credits to davidrom6 for the original widget.

Will be up on Cydia soon.

INSTALLATION:
    1. SSH into your device.
    2. Go to "/private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML"
    3. Unzip the package, and copy the entire folder "GlassPerPage" into the directory.
    4. Go to PerPageHTML app, select theme and respring. If the theme does not show, respring first before selecting the theme.

Attached Files:

2. aleni macrumors 68020

looks great, but it's not worth it for me, because the other day i installed dreamboard, it drained the battery life so quick, winterboard too.

3. cristovao macrumors 6502a

cristovao

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

It does look great. Although I think glaskart is an excellent theme I don't use it because of the icon set. I prefer my icons to all match and with all the apps I have, I don't have the time, patience or wherewithal to convert them myself.

I'm sure there will be some glaskart fans who will love this though.

4. cristovao macrumors 6502a

cristovao

I'll say this though...after taking a second look, I'd totally use this with LockInfo. Let me know if you'd share that.

5. Prodo123, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011

Prodo123 thread starter macrumors 68020

Prodo123

I changed the bottom weather bubble along with refinements on the clock. Also got rid of any weird artifacts, and made the AM/PM white as well. Will be up on Cydia soon.
    INSTALLATION
    1. SSH into your device.
    2. Go to "/private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML"
    3. Unzip the package, and copy the entire folder "GlassPerPage" into the directory.
    4. Go to PerPageHTML app, select theme and respring. If the theme does not show, respring first before selecting the theme.

6. Prodo123 thread starter macrumors 68020

Prodo123

Winterboard does not drain battery unless you have an animated theme. What Winterboard essentially does is it makes SpringBoard display a different set of PNGs than what was normally intended, so it never has a serious battery issue. However when you start displaying animated icons, now that's battery draining.
    Dreamboard is a huge battery drain. Sure, it pools multiple mods into one, but there's a huge disadvantage. A mod that modifies the SpringBoard has to stay on at all times. This is usually not battery draining. However, since this app is a combination of SpringBoard and other mods, it forces those mods to stay on at all times, too. Dreamboard is a big battery drainer, don't use it. Get the multiple mods youself, and save some battery.

Receiving authorization from davidrom6 right now. Once that's done, it will be up on Cydia.

7. cristovao macrumors 6502a

cristovao

Fantastic! I tried the stock HTC HD widget for Lockinfo but it's just not as nice. Can't wait to try this instead! Thanks!

8. cristovao macrumors 6502a

cristovao

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

How long does it usually take to show up in cydia?

9. Prodo123 thread starter macrumors 68020

Prodo123

Sorry guys, the author is so slow. He's not answering any of my messages. So annoying. Only contact he has is Facebook and Twitter, both inactive for a week or so...
    Does anyone know his email?

10. cristovao macrumors 6502a

cristovao

Any word on this?

11. orbliveguy macrumors newbie

Yes. I would like this widget for the lockscreen with LI.

12. steve0815 macrumors newbie

download available?

Hi Prodo123!
    The Theme looks really nice! Just noticed it is not yet available in cydia!
    You posted how to install GlassPerPage package via Open SHH! Is it possible to download the package from the internet? Do you have the link for that?