Ok, so I was in the Apple store the other day, and was needing a new computer for school. The last computer I actually got new was a Macbook in 2007 so decided it was time to move on, and wanted an iMac. Long story short, I got my iMac March 3rd, not thinking that they were suppose to be releasing brand new ones any time now. My question is, I bought the 1499$ (plus my student discount so 1399$) but with 4GB 1TB and 512MB ram with a 3.2 Ghz i3. I have until March 17th to return it, should I wait until the 15th or so and see if anything has been announced or should I wait until the 15th and return it anyways and wait until the new ones come out? I was torn between the MacBook Pro and the iMac because I really wanted the i7 but at the same time I wanted something that had a stand alone video processor, but that wasn't more then 1500$. Any opinions you guys have would be awesome!!! Basically I am asking I guess is am I looking at an i7 and some extra ram and maybe some more vram with a new one? I have read around the net and have not found really much about it, figured if anyone knew you guys would!