Opinions on suede jacket

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by candyman, Oct 30, 2008.

1. candyman macrumors regular

Hello all! Has anyone seen or tried this iPhone jacket/case out?
    Waterfield iPhone Suede Jacket

I just upgraded to a 3G model and am not a fan of covering it up with a case as I had done with my old 2G model. Love the new 3G naked! However, while it is not in use, I would like to keep it somewhat protected. Put an anti-glare film on the screen however, that was a must have.

This slipcase also has an optional pouch/pocket on the back to carry credit cards, money, earbuds, etc. which is really quite nice.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular case and if it's worth it to try it out.

2. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

I have one and it's great. It fits the phone perfectly, it's soft, and it pocket friendly. The pouch is nice and is the perfect size for credit cards but I find that it is difficult to get them in and out with the phone in it. Earbuds work well in it. I keep the iPhone cleaning cloth in there.

I also use it to lay the phone on when on my desk or a table. It makes a nice soft "bed" and helps prevent scratches that might otherwise be caused by debris.

The quality is excellent, as is everything they make, and the price is good. It does not really provide protection from a fall but it's good for carying the phone in your pocket.

3. candyman thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks Merlosso,

I was just skeptical of the quality. You explained more or less how I would be using it, just as something to keep it from getting scratched or dinged up while I am not using it and having a place to set it on when I am sitting at my desk, etc.

I'm glad to hear it is soft. I also worry about if the inside would be rough and leave any small scratch or swirl marks.