Opinions on worth getting my iPhone 4 replaced?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RayFung15, Mar 7, 2011.

1. RayFung15 macrumors newbie

I recently dropped my iPhone 4 (for the umpteenth time), but unlike any of the usual drops, this drop caused these weird air bubble lines to form under my screen at the top-left corner. Initially, it was worse. There were more bubbles/lines, but after some time, much of it faded. However, it seems like this is as much it is gonna fade. I went to the Genius Bar yesterday, and the guy said he could exchange it for a replacement. After some research online, I figured it was a refurbished one since it had a '5K' serial #. These lines aren't too noticeable when looking at the screen. I'm just afraid they might get worse from any future drops that I might have. I was hoping that they could replace just the screen for me, but the Apple guy explained that it would not be possible since the whole phone is connected to the glass panels =(

Sorry for the long explanation! What are your thoughts on getting it replaced? Any opinions on replacement iPhone 4's would be really appreciated! I wish I could provide pics but can't upload them right now

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Of course get it replaced. Why the question? Replacements are as good as new! :cool: