Optichrome iphone4 case from WeKREAT?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Evancx3, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Evancx3 macrumors member

I bought a bluetooth keyboard case for ipad 2 from WeKREAT a few months ago and really enjoyed their product.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1194659&highlight=typerider

I received an email notification of their back to school sale. thought i just share with everyone. I am thinking about getting the Optichrome iphone 4 case from WeKREAT. It somewhat resembles the barelythere iphone 4 case from Casemate, but differs greatly in price. It's nice to get another case for my lovely iphone before it becomes officially outdated in the month to come. ha.....

2. Evancx3 thread starter macrumors member

Okay, so i went ahead and bought the Optichrome from WeKREAT. I gotta tell you its pretty nice! The quality is better than I thought the price would offer. It fits my iphone 4 really well. I really like the combination of leather-like PU and electroplating finish. Carbon fiber look has been in the trend for too long, a little change of scenery makes my iphone feel fresh again...and cool...:cool:

3. Evancx3 thread starter macrumors member

my friend from Hk told me an insight that the upcoming iphone 4s will share the same frame design as the current iphone. I guess now all my cases are of good use now. My reason for saying this is not that i will buy iphone 4S when its out, but all the upcoming iphone 4S cases will be compatible with my iphone 4!